Saturday, April 08, 2006

'Dhee vee dhee...new...

..mister only 6000Rp mister..'

This is for those who've so generously helped care for my Shenzhen DVD collection.

#

Appeal: Liked the hallucinatory art work.And for some reason , reminded me of 'Eternal sunshine..'

#

Appeal: Directed by Steve Buscemi who in my book is almost in the same slot as William H Macy (eh duBB?)

#

Appeal: Achingly funny French comedy I saw inflight and guffawed my neighbours into craning their necks.Its About a no longer rich kid and his passion for surfing and 'Point Break'

#

Appeal: Executive produced by Tarantino. Art work reminded me of 'I *heart* Huckabees '

#

Appeal: Danny Boyle brand value

#

Appeal: Hearsay

Meanwhile my fatwa on Roeper and Eberts' thumbs stands.

4 Comments:

Blogger Mr. D said...

Umm.. Buscemi has done so much trash, that I'm inclined to not have him on my LIST. Macy has done relatively less trash. IMHO.

7:49 PM  
Blogger Mr. D said...

ah, but direction, also, is a different ball game. Cases in point: Clooney & Eastwood.

7:54 PM  
Blogger mohayana said...

Yeah Buscemi is a little less subtle , and for every Armageddon buscemi has done,Macy has done a Sahara , which is so thrashy that its not seen also. Maybe a strategem.

8:21 PM  
Blogger Mr. D said...

ah, well.. one has to pay for one's laurel canyon condo also, I guess.

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home